UPDATED LOCATION: Let's Get Steady - Godalming date 31st May
The next Godalming 'Let's Get Steady' falls prevention education centre is now going to be held on Thursday 31 May – 1.30pm to 4pm at the Godalming Baptist Church, 15 Queen St, Godalming GU7 1BA.
For more details have a look at this leaflet.
These sessions provide:
• Advice on strength and balance from a Physiotherapist
• Advice on hydration and nutrition with a FREE 8 to Hydrate cup!
• Advice on safety within the home environment from an Occupational Therapist
• Advice on medication, sensory issues and foot care advice from a Community Matron
• Advice on the latest alarms and sensors available from the Borough Council
• Walking aid MOT
• Free resource booklet packed with useful local information
• Free Falls booklet
• Referral to community connector or development co-ordinator if required